In the recent deployment sessions on Windows 7 you might remember me discussing the importance of planning when deploying a new operating system. Well the Solution Accelerator team would like to announce that the MAP Toolkit 5.0 CTP is now available for download.
The MAP 5.0 CTP includes the following new features:
- Heterogeneous Server Environment Inventory for technologies including Windows Server, Linux, UNIX and VM Ware.
- Ability to determine usage of deployed System Center Configuration Manager, a member of the Core Client Access License Suite.
- Readiness assessment for migration or upgrade to Microsoft Office 2010.
In addition to these new features MAP provides a host of other feature which I outlined in my previous post on MAP 4.0.
- Register for the MAP Toolkit 5.0 CTP and download. (Live ID required)
- Want to influence the future of MAP? Complete the survey and receive a free 4GB Solution Accelerator branded Memory Stick.* (Live ID required)
- Download other Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 Solution Accelerators for your IT planning, deployment, and management needs.