- What’s New in Office Communications Server 2007 R2: Check out this overview of some of the enhancements that have been made in this release and learn about some of the most important new features.
- How Remote Call Control Powers OCS 2007 R2: If you are still using a legacy PBX system (which of course most organisations are) then R2 can extend your deployment of OCS to legacy devices. Check out this article for more information.
- Securing OCS with ISA Server: If you need to extend your OCS infrastructure to remote users or organizations outside your firewall then you need to have one or more Edge servers in place. This article talks about how to use ISA Server 2006 as a reverse proxy server for OCS.
- Managing OCS 2007 R2 from the Command Line: Did you know you can manage OCS from the command line? I know your excited about this so check out this article and learn about how to use LCSCmd.exe for powerful command line management.
- A Powerful Tool for OCS Planning and Deployment: Planning and Deployment are two important aspects of any IT project. The planning tool for OCS 2007 R2 is a wizard driven interface with best practice guidance to help you prepare for an R2 deployment.
Of course there are the usual tips, scripts and articles on some of the latest tools for IT Pro’s.