This time I didn’t forget! The July edition of TechNet Magazine is now online and features some great articles this month on a range of topics. Below are the highlights.
- Going Live with IIS 7.0 – IIS 7.0 is one of the most significant updates to Windows Server 2008. Jorke keeps telling me this all the time that’s for sure. This article goes into some detail about the major changes.
- Planning Your Migration to Unified Messaging – We all have voicemail right? And we have for some time and we often have it on many devices. With all the advancements in technology in this space it seems like it’s harder to contact us these days than it ever was. This article talks about some of the things you can do to get Unified and get a handle on your messaging infrastructure.
- How Voice Powers OCS 2007 – In this first part of a multi-part series learn how OCS 2007 handles voice to enhance your enterprise telephony.
- Create Powerful Connections with Groove and SharePoint – Often IT Pro’s are confused as to when they should use Office Groove and when to make the move to SharePoint. This article discusses this topic in more detail.
- Introducing Windows Server 2008 Failover Custering – At TechEd Australia 2008 this year we are going to be going into some detail into the Failover Clustering feature in Windows Server 2008. This article give you a good introduction into this new feature and talks about just how much easier it is to create clusters in Windows Server 2008.
So this month there is something for everyone!