Do you like BizTalk? Do you live in the Sydney area? Well this month at the Sydney Biztalk User Group there is a special event on with folks from the BizTalk product team presenting to the user group. This is your chance to catch with folks in the product team. Check out all the details below!
Get up close and Personal with members from the BizTalk Team
(roll out the red carpet…meet the team)
Wednesday, 29th November 2006
DDLS, Level 10
301 George Street, Sydney (above Wynard Station)
You’ve probably heard of the SOA Conference that is happening at Microsoft this month on the 30th, where some of the BizTalk Team is flying over from the US to present at the conference.
You could try and catch up with them there amongst all the other people or…….
We’ve arranged a nice cosy night before for them…..at our User Group! Come and talk about burning issues, questions or just say “Hi”….without the crowds of the conference.
- Round table with the Microsoft BizTalk Team Members:
- Some of the Members to see: Steve Sloan (US), Dan Alling (US), Chris Vidotto (Oz), Rahul Garg (Oz) + possibly others….
- Talk about anything at all
- Your project, future product directions etc etc
- RFID, new WCF Adapter framework in R2
- Or just ‘what can BizTalk do for me’…..
Here’s a rundown with approximate presentation times:
- 6:00 PM Meet & Greet (free pizza & drinks!)
- 6:30- 8:00 PM Roundtable discussions with the Team
- 8:00 ish Drinks anyone???