Windows Live OneCare Beta 1.5 is now available for testing in Australia. Please see the details below for more information and where to install.
The Windows Live OneCare Beta (v1.5) Begins Today!
You are invited to the Windows Live OneCare Beta! Please follow the instructions below to install the Windows Live OneCare Beta (v1.5) today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Windows Live OneCare?
An all-in-one PC care service that’s always on, helping provide persistent protection against viruses, hackers, and other threats, and helping keep your PC tuned up and your important documents backed up.
What Windows Live OneCare does for you.
• Runs quietly in the background, providing anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall protection
• Activates Phishing Filter in Internet Explorer 7 to help block or warn against identity theft or online scams
• Updates itself to help you keep ahead of the latest threats
• Runs regular tune-ups to help optimize the performance of your PC
• Provides one-click resolutions for any actions that you may need to take
• Makes backups to a variety of devices a breeze
• Lets you see the status of your system at a glance
In which countries can I use Windows Live OneCare?
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, US.
What operating systems are supported?
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista (build 5500 or greater; recommended build is 5600 aka RC1). OneCare is currently not available for x64 operating systems..
How can I provide feedback or file bugs?
You can access the feedback and bug submission form by visiting the Feedback site.
Where can I learn more about the Windows Live OneCare Beta (v1.5)?
Please visit http://ideas.live.com/