Well I'm over in Seattle right now and I'm getting some good information from the product teams.
Today we heard from a Program Manager in the TechNet team and he announced a few new offerings. These are:
- Portal to download products and product keys
- TechNet standard is no longer available
- New RSS feeds option for updated and new content
- TechNet Plus Direct - This is a new offering allowing customer to get evrything that comes on the TechNet DVD's as a download only option. This is great because you can choose not to receive the DVD's and download only the content you need. This is also a cheaper price option ($349.00 US). Australian pricing has not been announced as of yet. I'll post details on that as soon I get the prices.
- All these programs start on August 1st so to find out more go to http://www.microsoft.com/technet