A customer recently asked me what was my top 5 components that should be in place for a healthy FRS (File Replication Service )
1. DNS and the Active Directory replication mush work properly
2. The Active Directory objects relating to FRS are configured correctly and present on all Domain Controllers
3. Kerboros Authentication is working properly
4. No Firewalls preventing replication from working.
5. There is enough free space on the NTFS partitions to support your FRS Structure.
There are more but we got to start somewhere !…