- 1 GB of storage
- RSS feeds – You can subscribe to RSS feeds on public folders
- Add a contact from the SkyDrive website (You no longer have to go to Hotmail or Messenger to add contacts to share with)
and Share with non Live IDs Now if you share with a non Live ID e-mail address will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access the shared folder
- See who uploaded a file – it appears on the page that tells you all the details about a file
We put out press release at the end of September titled “Microsoft Charts Its Software Services Strategy and Road Map for Businesses“, we’ve split “Office live” into two parts, the old Office live has been renamed Microsoft Office Live Small Business and we have a new “Office skydrive extensions” product, named Microsoft Office Live Workspace on the way. And the release also covers Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live.
In addition the press release, explains Online offerings are now available to any enterprise with 5,000 or more seats and include the following new services:
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Office Communications Online
So Live… …On-line what’s going on ? Fortunately I was sent a slide which explains the difference between “On-line” branding and “Live” branding.