A new article published by InfoWorld reports that half of businesses are in some phase of upgrading to Windows Vista of which 53% are small businesses. Other interesting tidbits include:
- Number of businesses evaluating Vista increased from 29% in Feb 2007 to 48% in November 2007
- Number of businesses implementing or using Vista went from 12% in Feb 2007 to 35% in November 2007
This is interesting timing given the Vista poll I put out on my blog the other week (thanks to the 80 of you that responded).
- 70% of you are using Vista in your businesses
- 15% are waiting for Service Pack 1
- 8% are considering moving to another operating system
- 4% are staying with Windows XP
- 4% downgraded their new Vista PC to Windows XP
It’s good to see the majority of my readers on Vista 🙂 but I would expect that anyway. I’m more interested in hearing from those of you that said you were either waiting for Service Pack 1, were considering moving OS or were staying with XP. Let me know your motivation for those choices by leaving a comment on this post or getting in touch via email: email@example.com.