Competition Time!

It’s the great Vista USB Key give-a-way!!!!!  I’ve got one 256 MB Vista USB Key to give to one lucky reader and all I ask in return is that you do the following:

In no more than 30 words, tell me about your favourite feature in Vista and why it’s so great.

I will choose the best entry and announce the winner on the 25th of September 2006 by noon GMT.

Send your entries to james@microsoft.com with subject line “USB Competition Time” – make sure to include your mailing address.

The prize is courtesy of my mate Parksey who writes a sterling blog on Pies, Brown sauce and peas.

Technorati tags: , ,

Everything’s free these days.Win 1 of 20 Official Windows Vista Mousepad/MousematsWin a free Windows…

2. Jebaseelan Joseph says:

In Vista, personally I save about 3 seconds each time when I use start menu to find a program. That alone saves me about 6 hours a year (avg of 20 times a day). And I could earn twice the price of Vista in that 6 hours

Thank you very much. Keep up the good work

3. Nitz says:

My entry is in! :]

4. nubie says:

Is this US&Canada only? Or can Europe participate!?

5. james says:

Is there a joke in there about the EC and Microsoft commission?  😉 This is a worldwide competition!

6. Dan Grossman says:

I sent in my entry! I actually use WMP’s Quiet Mode and Vista’s Loudness Equalization to listen to music and watch videos without disturbing others when volume suddenly jumps between songs or scenes of a TV show. Really nice features I wish I had before.

I hope that USB key is fast enough for ReadyBoost! My cheap PNY stick I got from Staples is too slow.

7. David G. Bradford, Sr. says:

I love the new Media Center. The User Interface is very simple to use even for my 5 year old daughter. However, why does it take so long to load! (2.8ghz processor & 1.5gb of Ram).

David G. Bradford, Sr.