Next week we are very lucky to have Visio expert, Chris Hopkins stop by Australia on his journey around the world to educate Partners about the exciting release of Visio 2010.
Visio 2010 is the biggest release of Visio in a decade.
Boasting an array of automatic features to help you do the things you love in Visio, faster –Automatic align and Quick Shapes, not to mention UI improvements across the board and a stronger tie into SharePoint than ever before – It’s worth checking out for yourself!
This week, we’ve also updated the Visio Add-ons website with a list of add-ons available to download.
· Visio 2010 Add-in for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
· Visio 2010 add-in for Disk Space Monitoring
· Visio 2010 add-in for Exchange Server 2007
· Visio 2010 add-in for Rack Server Virtualization
· Visio 2010 add-in for System Center
· Visio 2010 add-in for WBS Modeler
There has never been a better time to try Visio 2010 Premium
We’ve asked Chris to answer any questions that you have about Visio, Visio 2010, Visio Services and the list of products that Visio integrates with, in short videos which we will be posting onto TechNet during his trip to Australia.
Send your questions to email@example.com
Thanks, Monika Lewalska – Product Marketing Manager – Visio and Project