40% Discount on TechNet Plus Subscriptions

For those attending the Heroes Happen 2008 Events there will be a special offer in place for TechNet Plus Subscriptions. We will be offering a 40% discount on TechNet Plus Direct and TechNet Plus Single User. We will be providing a promotional code in the sessions which you can use when registering for your subscription.  If your not going and you have a mate going, let them know to look out for the code!

Its a good time to get a Subscription because Windows Vista SP1 will be made available soon for subscribers.

1. itproaustralia says:

@Rod

Will expire end of June

2. itproaustralia says:

@Dave

We are currently running a certification promotion, check it out: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-au/cc182196.aspx

3. itproaustralia says:

@Chris

Sure send an email to itproanz@microsoft.com and we will just check the attendee list so we can send you the code

4. Dave Lloyd says:

This is great news!  My subscription expires this month or next so timing is perfect.

However, as much as MS giving away a 5 CAL license for Win2008 to all attendees is nice, for those of us with Technet it’s a bit redundant.  I’d like to see something geared to the hard work put in by those of us bothering to gain certifications.  Something like a free/discount voucher to sit the Windows 2008 upgrade MCSE exam(s) perhaps.  Or even the book covering the upgrade exam (electronic or print, doesn’t matter)

cheers

Dave

5. ML49448 says:

"If your not going and you have a mate going, let them know to look out for the code!"

Well I didnt go and I found nobody that went and got hold of this code. Maybe some you guys went to Sydney and managed to get the 40% code for TechNet?

Maybe you want to share it?

6. Jack says:

I went to the Melbourne event, i didn’t get time to write it down, and i cant find it 🙁

7. Chris says:

Hi Deeps, I went there, attended the seminars, took the photos but didn’t know such a thing was on offer. Know that it might be a stupid question but is there someone at Microsoft I can contact to get the code ?

8. rod says:

When does the code expire. Is there a date it will no longer be valid? I was hoping to be end of June?