Our customer and partner communities need more IT Professionals with Sharepoint skills. In response to this we have set up a series of Jumpstart trainings which will provide you with the technical introduction and understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), Enterprise Content Management and Microsoft Search from an architectural and solution overview perspective. We are running them throughout November in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
These sessions are ideal if you are a technical person needing to cross train your Microsoft skills and gain an understanding of how these technologies work together in an overall solution. These sessions are led by an experienced ‘in the field’ instructor to give you the fast track introduction and guidance you need as part of your skills enablement roadmap.
Audience: Technical Pre-sales, Architects new to these technologies, Technical Consultants & System Engineers needing to cross train.
Technical Level: 200
· A lap around the architectural landscape – The Microsoft 2007 Office System
· Understanding MOSS 2007 – features out of the box
· Collaboration Overview|
· Understanding Enterprise Content Management – what this means to your business
· Enterprise Search capabilities
· Architecting a business solution so that its data is included in the Enterprise Search experience
· An overall solution summary
Price: $79 ex GST