Today marks the conclusion of our Modernizing Your Infrastructure with Hybrid Cloud series. Over the past 6 weeks we've walked through the process of assessing our current environment, planning and architecting our new environment with Windows Server 2012 R2 and Microsoft Azure, and then migrating existing server workloads to our new Hybrid Cloud infrastructure.
As you continue through your own server migrations, the following additional resources will be helpful to continue your Hybrid Cloud learning on Microsoft Virtual Academy ...
- Hybrid Cloud Workloads: Storage and Backup
- Hybrid Cloud Workloads: Disaster Recovery and High Availability
- Hybrid Cloud Workloads: SQL Server Databases
- Hybrid Cloud Workloads: Websites and Web Applications
- Corporate Apps Anywhere, Anytime with Azure RemoteApp
- Automating the Cloud with Azure Automation
- Migrating VMs from VMware to Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure
- Migrating VMs from Amazon AWS to Microsoft Azure
- Windows Azure Pack: Infrastructure as a Service Jump Start
- Exchange Cutover Migration to Office 365
- Exchange Hybrid Deployment with Office 365
- SharePoint Online Overview for IT Pros
- Expanding Office 365 with Enterprise Mobility Suite
Got Questions? We're here to help!
In addition, as technical questions arise during your migrating planning, feel free to reach out to our team of US-based IT Pros if we can assist with additional guidance and resources.