Kevin Remde and I kick-off Networking week in our Modernizing Your Infrastructure with Hybrid Cloud series with discussion and demos on the various options for building cross-premises networks. These options provide the ability for organizations to securely extend enterprise networks to Microsoft Azure. Join us for an in-depth exploration around site-to-site connectivity in a hybrid cloud and learn how to address networking needs around speed, reliability and security.
- [02:46] What components are involved in Hybrid Cloud Networking?
- [05:30] What are some of the technical capabilities of Hybrid Cloud networking?
- [09:25] Which VPN gateways are supported with Microsoft Azure?
- [11:28] What are some of the common scenarios that customers are implementing for Hybrid Cloud networking?
- [15:40] Besides Site-to-Site IPSec VPNs, are there any other connectivity options for Hybrid Cloud networking?
- [20:10] DEMO: Can you walk us through the basic steps for setting up a Hybrid Cloud network?