With End-of-Support for Windows Server 2003 rapidly approaching, lots of organizations are leveraging this time to modernize infrastructure to reduce costs and improve flexibility. Today, we're kicking off a new series across our US IT Pro team to help organizations step through the planning process to just migrate servers, but also improve overall architecture along the way by smartly leveraging Hybrid Cloud components as part of the migration strategy.
Tune in for Part 1 of this multi-part series where Matt Hester and Keith Mayer discuss the importance of planning for your organization’s move to Windows Server 2012 R2 and Microsoft Azure. Along the way, they'll also explore and demo some of the tools that can help accelerate your migration plans.
Why is NOW a Great Time to START PLANNING?
Download this episode for offline viewing.
- [1:18] Why should I start planning now?
- [2:41] Why Migrate to Windows Server 2012 R2?
- [5:45] Why consider Azure as part of your migration strategy?
- [12:38] What tools are available to help in the migration process?
- [17:40] DEMO: MAP and the Azure IaaS Cost Estimator