TMG SP2 Rollup 5 now available

We are happy to announce the availability of Rollup 5 for Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2). TMG SP2 Rollup 5 is available for download here: Rollup 5 for Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Service Pack 2

Please see KB Article ID: 2954173 for details of the fixes included in this rollup. The Build Number for this update is: 7.0.9193.644

To install this update, you must be running Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Service Pack 2.

For more information about Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 SP2, please see the following
Microsoft website: Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Service Pack 2

Download information for Forefront TMG 2010 SP2

Forefront TMG Team

1. Sameer.ahmad says:

microsoft please do something

2. Sameer.ahmad says:

having problem bit torrent hang 🙁

3. hirokazu tamaki says:

Hello, I have a question.
    Must I install after SP2 one by one each rollup or the last is enough?

4. TristanK says:

After you’re at SP2, you can just install the latest post-SP2 Update Rollup.

5. hirokazu tamaki says:

Thank you Tristan!

6. Scott R says:

could be, or where to look?

Thank You.

7. Tendai says:

I am having the same problem as Scott R.

"I have been unable to apply this patch (or the previous one). It goes most of the way through, and then hangs at "Creating the Services Configuration". At that point, I have to roll-back my VM. I can’t find any errors anywhere. Any ideas of what the problem
    could be, or where to look?

After the roll-back I cannot remote connect to my server. TMG services are not starting up" error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked as deleted

8. Bekir says:

For those who cannot install, try launching a command prompt as admin. And run the patch from the prompt.

9. Scott R says:

I thought I’d try installing this again with the suggestions above, but this patch seems to have been taken down. Please fix this broken link, as there is nowhere to download it!

10. I keep getting Event ID 14079, over an over again.
    I tried to disable caching, URL filtering is not enabled etc.
    I tried all suggested solutions I can find on online.

However, the Firewall service keeps failing every 3-5minutes.
    What exactly keeps causing this problem in TMG?
    Has anyone ever got to the actual root of this?
    Write up shows, it would occur for some users even from the release of Service Pack 1.

11. Sean says:

RE: Creating the Services Configuration, I had this problem as well. What I had to do was:
    1- remove UR5 , (hopefully you can)
    2- repair TMG.