The following Troubleshooting Web access protection topics have been released recently to Forefront TMG 2010 TechNet documentation, including troubleshooting flowcharts, diagnostics, and resolutions to various issues:
Troubleshooting URL filtering—This topic provides guidance for diagnosing and resolving URL filtering common issues, and a flowchart to help you troubleshoot and resolve the following issues:
- Incorrect or unknown site categorization.
- Failure to prevent access to blocked sites.
- Inconsistent access based on IP address.
Troubleshooting NIS—This topic provides guidance for diagnosing and resolving issues you may encounter with the Forefront TMG Network Inspection System (NIS) feature, including:
- NIS troubleshooting flow
- Troubleshooting NIS signature update failure
- Troubleshooting NIS detection issues
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback on the content and on the new format.
Gabriel Koren, Forefront TMG Test Team