As posted by the Exchange team yesterday, it is true: Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Beta Now Available for Download
Once you have downloaded the files, and deployed them, you are ready to rock the Exchange 2010 Sp1 world.
Let’s have a short look at some of the new features..
1. Ability to store a user’s personal archive in a different mailbox database than the one homing it’s primary mailbox
2. Theme selection available in Outlook Web App
3. Possibility to create a new role group using ECP
4. Possibility to create a new role assignment policy using ECP
5. Ability to create transport and journal rules using ECP
6. Ability to create Retention Policy Tags and Retention Policies using the EMC
Just a few first impressions…more to follow