Just came across a great article on deploying Hyper V R2 with NetApp with some specific guidance setting up High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Our partners over at NetApp and Avanade have written an article discussing a real world deployment of hundreds of virtual machines on Hyper-V R2 and what they learned.
This article covers:
- Information about our current virtual server environment
- Our experiences moving to Hyper-V R2
- Building for performance
- Planning for live migration
- Storage tips for cluster shared volumes (CSVs)
- Server and storage management and virtual machine (VM) self-service portals
Figure 1) Avanade DCS Hyper-V R2 environment.
And as always do post your comments, feedback, suggestions, I love to read them all. 🙂