Any discussion around the future of the desktop includes a discussion on virtualization. Usually, customers want to start the conversation with VDI, before they discuss other desktop virtualization topics. On this Academy live, you will learn:
- How to have a conversation with customers around Microsoft VDI
- How to position our offerings against the competition
- How to take advantage of current offerings in the market.
Target Partner Marketing Audience: Partner Business Decision Maker, Partner Marketing, Partner Sales, Partner Training, Partner Developer, Partner IT Professionals.
Presented by Balagopalan Nikhil (Senior Product Manager, Microsoft)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
9:00-10:00am Pacific Time
Click here to calculate your local time
Before the Webcast:
To attend our upcoming Webcast you will need:
- A computer with access to the Internet to view the visual portion of the event.
- A functioning sound card and speakers or headphones for your PC.
- Windows Media Player 9 (WMP 9).
- A compatible computer configuration. Verify Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 System Requirements
- Use the Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 Windows Console Compatibility Test to join a meeting to see if your computer is compatible with Live Meeting 2007.
As always do send your comments, feedback and suggestions.