Thursday May 28th saw the RTM of Operations Manager 2007 R2 being approved, which immediately initiated the next stage of the process ... getting this latest version of Microsoft's end-to-end monitoring product for IT environments and datacenters out to YOU! Read more in our overview whitepaper, What's New datasheet, or download the trial, and see customer stories and more information on our pages on Microsoft.com and TechNet.
The trial version of Operations Manager 2007 R2 RTM (build 7221) is now available via the Microsoft Download Center. General Availability of the product will be 1st July 2009, at which point new and existing customers will be able to obtain the bits from their respective customer download centers, such as MVLS.
Read more about:
- Newly released datasheets & collatoral
- Overview whitepaper
- “What’s New” whitepaper
- Technet Online Virtual Labs
- Technet Webcasts on Ops Manager 2007 R2
- Technet EDGE video blogs about Ops Manager 2007 R2
- Extensions for Ops Manager 2007 R2 including
- Interoperability Connectors
- Visio Add-in
- Exchange 2007 Management Pack
|Share this post :||Technet!||backflip it!||complore it!||del.icio.us it!||digg it!||Facebook it!||live it!||reddit!||technorati!|