TechEd IT Forum is Microsoft’s premier European conference designed to provide IT professionals with technical training, information and community resources to build, plan, deploy and manage the secure connected enterprise.
Last year I had to disappoint a lot of Irish IT Professional as I simply wasn't in a position to get them into this event... as it sold out 2 months before the start date! I really don't want to be in that position again this year so I am getting the word out loud and clearly now.
Evolving from last year's four day (plus Pre-Conference) event structure, the new FIVE-day event now offers a greater choice of content than ever before.
Not only can you ensure your place now but you can save yourself/ your company some money by registering for the SUPER early bird offer.
Customize your own technical curriculum with a choice of hundreds of learning opportunities; evaluate the latest products in the labs and meet face-to-face with the Microsoft and industry experts behind the products.
Why TechEd IT Forum?
- Evaluate up-and-coming and released Microsoft technologies before you roll them out, including Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, the 2007 Microsoft Office System, Windows Vista, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007, and Windows Server code name "Longhorn."
- Increase infrastructure and user security with Microsoft Forefront products
- Hear about the increased functionality of SQL Server code name "Katmai" and how it builds upon the success of SQL Server 2005
- Acquire insights from Microsoft and industry experts on the products you work with every day
- Learn how to solve issues relating to deployment and integration, troubleshooting, and infrastructure management
- Improve your existing IT infrastructure productivity and management
- Prepare for the challenges of tomorrow