Hello folks, David Steadman Here!!
We have released our latest hotfix for MIM 2016 SP1. This is build 4.4.1749.0.
This release includes two improvement :
- Office 365 integration for approvals
- SSPR Password Reset capabilities without domain trust
- This completes the end to end for users that were programmatic user registration for untrusted forest/domain
- Microsoft KB Article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4050936
- Version History : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-identity-manager/reference/version-history
- Download: https://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=56271
NOTE: You must be at 4.4.1302.0 prior to installing this fix. If you are at 4.4.1237.0, you will need to uninstall and install 4.4.1302.0. For more information, review: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/iamsupport/2016/11/08/microsoft-identity-manager-2016-service-pack-1-update-package/