|NOTE||A Support-Tip is the Problem / Cause / Resolution of a specific issue.|
- Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 SP1
- FIM Service Management Agent
PROBLEM SCENARIO DESCRIPTION
- While executing a Full Import (Stage Only) and/or a Delta Import (Stage Only) on the FIM Service Management Agent you may receive the Run Status of “App-Store-Import-Exception”.
- The problem here was that the schema in the FIM Service and what the FIM Service Management Agent new about were out of sync.
- To resolve the issue, simply refresh the schema of the FIM Service Management Agent.
- I would recommend to review the following: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/4624.how-to-refresh-the-schema-of-the-fim-service-management-agent.aspx
|NOTE||If you refresh the FIM Service Management Agent schema and then receive a different error when attempting to do the Delta Import and/or Full Import you will need to add some additional steps to correct the issue.
- How to refresh the schema of the FIM Service Management Agent: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/4624.how-to-refresh-the-schema-of-the-fim-service-management-agent.aspx
- Refresh a Management Agent Schema: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj590253(v=ws.10).aspx
- [MSDN] Management Agents in FIM 2010 R2: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj863241(v=ws.10).aspx
- Understanding the FIM Service Management Agent: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/connector_space/2014/12/30/understanding-the-fim-service-management-agent-fim-ma/