November 3rd & 4th in Cambridge, MA Oxford Computer Group (OCG) is again hosting the North American Summit for Microsoft Identity and Access. The theme this year will be "race to the cloud," a 2-day summit examining Identity and Access Management infrastructure, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Day 1 will:
- Explore the Microsoft roadmap for Identity and Access Management and Cloud products like Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010, ADFS, and AD RMS
- Provide a case study of an early adopter to this strategy
- Address concerns about moving to cloud services
- Identify approaches for preparing to make the move to the cloud
Day 2 will focus on specific Microsoft-centric technologies that can enable and/or improve this solution, including discussions and demos of:
- The Microsoft solution stack (FIM 2010, ADFS, AD RMS, UAG)
- Roles, attestation, and audit
- Certificate Management
- Two-factor authentication
- Information Protection
- Data Classification
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for you to hear first-hand from the Microsoft people directly responsible for the future direction and development of Microsoft Identity and Access and Cloud products.
There are some great speakers on the list and with the experience that OCG has in implementing IDA solutions all over the world these two days are something you don’t want to miss.
I am unfortunately in Copenhagen next week on my way to Teched Europe in Berlin the week after.