I'm glad to announce that Azure CSP documentation was published today as a part of Azure technical documentation. It is accessible using vanity URL: http://aka.ms/azurecsp or using a full URL: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cloud-solution-provider.
Azure CSP documentation provides answers to the most popular partner questions about Azure specifics in Cloud Solution Partner model, including:
- Which Azure services are available (and not available) in CSP
- How to move existing Azure EA customers to CSP
- How Azure partner experience looks like inside Partner Center (with videos)
- How customer support of Azure customers in CSP should look like
- How Azure billing works in CSP etc.
Also Azure CSP documentation provides details about 50 integration scenarios with UI screenshots and code examples on PowerShell, C# and REST API. It should helpful for CSP partners, that are looking for guidance how to integrate existing apps and services with Azure in CSP.
There is a comment section in the bottom of every page in the documentation. So you are able to provide feedback and ask additional questions directly on documentation pages.