Adoption of Windows Server 2016 is well underway, and one area of innovation getting a lot of interest is the new Windows Server and Hyper-V Containers, which work with the Docker Engine that comes with each license of Windows Server 2016. Whether your organization is creating new applications or modernizing traditional applications, please join us for this on-demand webinar to explore how containers can accelerate application delivery in your organization.
Webinar hosts Taylor Brown from Microsoft and Mike Coleman from Docker will:
- Dive into the architecture of the new container technology.
- Distinguish how Virtual Machines and containers are different.
- Talk about development and deployment experiences and best practices.
- Explore Docker, the engine used to create and run Windows application containers.
- Walk through technical demos and application deployment scenarios.
No need to wait, start watching now!