We are pleased to announce the Beta release of our Dashboard Solution Accelerator.
The System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Dashboard lets customers utilize a browser based graphically rich reporting experience that showcases the robust reporting capabilities of the world’s leading system management product. The dashboard will help you stay informed of application and operating system deployments, security updates, system health status and more; whether on the plasma screen in your operations center, or your administrative desktop.
Some key benefits of the Dashboard are:
- Provides dependable, timely access to key information:The dashboard lets you easily stay on top of deployments, security updates, client health, and compliance status.
- Easy to install and configure: The dashboard allows customers to quickly integrate your data in just minutes. Utilize either the base set of datasets “out of the box” or choose your own.
- Easy to customize:The dashboard can easily be customized to meet the needs of your different departments. Any dataset in the Configuration Manager database can be presented on the dashboard, in chart, gauge, and table formats.
- Flexible & interactive: Administrators can easily filter data and create ad hoc, custom views. Filters allow users to quickly drill down from high-level to more specific data.
We welcome you to download and evaluate this add on to Configuration Manager 2007 today. Here are some key links and resources:
- System Center Configuration Manager Dashboard website link
- Direct linkto the Connect site for the Dashboard beta program
- Linkto send feedback
- System Center Configuration Manager website
Thanks for your time