If you cringe when objects on the page are just a little bit off, listen up. It doesn’t have to be that way! And it doesn’t take hours of trial and error, either.
There’s more to alignment than just dumping text to the left, center, or right. You can use it for objects too. Here’s how:
- Select the objects you want to align. Some may be considered a drawing and some a picture, so both contextual tabs may appear. Both have the alignment tool, so click either one.
- In the Arrange group, click the Align dropdown list to view your alignment options.
3. Select whether to align to the page, to the margins, or to the other objects selected.
4. Then select an alignment option and watch the objects conform to your perfectionism.
You can align objects any way you need:
- Left, Center, or Right
- Top, Middle, or Bottom
- Distributed evenly Horizontally or Vertically
- In relation to the Page, Margin, or other selected Objects
With just a few clicks, you can enjoy the feeling of turning chaos into order.