How to activate Office 365 on smart phone
Quick Guide Line:
Reset the temporary password >>> Activate your service >>> Set up the account to your smart phone
- Reset the temporary password
- Open Internet Explorer on your computer & access Microsoft Online Portal (https://portal.microsoftonline.com) with your Office365 account.
It will require you to change the temporary password to the strong one.
The color bar reflected the password strength must hit to green
- 2. Activate your service (If you have already assigned the license, please bypass this step)
- Click Admin (on the center top of the window)>>> Users >>> click the user account you want to use >>> Tag the license you want to assign
- 3. Set up the account to your smart phone.
There are two ways to configure the account to your smart phone.
One is the ActiveSync for Exchange which best suits for iPhone/iPad IOS, the other one is IMAP protocol which best suits for Android OS.
- Learn About E-Mail on a Mobile Phone (This topic contains video)
- Mobile Phones Setup Wizard
- Mobile Phones Help Documentation Centre
- Office365 Help Centre
- Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises
- Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses