Quick Setup of Office365
The rough process to fast set up the organization is as follows.
- Access Microsoft Online Portal and change your account password at first logon. (That account should end with onmicrosoft.com)
- Add your domain to use Office 365 after verified.
- Upload/Create users to Office 365 Portal.
- Create Distribution Group (DG) through Exchange Online Exchange Control Panel. (Optional)
- Migration your mail data by IMAP/Exchange MAPI protocol to the cloud by Connected Accounts. (Optional)
- Change domain’s Name Server (NS) or MX record after mail migration is done. You will able to receive mail from remote recipient once the update records are propagate to each global DNS servers.
- Configure E-Mail service to your mobile phone. (Optional)
- Install and configure Lync Online client (IM).
To learn it more, find the detailed information below.
Verify a domain at any domain name registrar
E-Mail Migration Overview
- Cutover Exchange migration (3rd trusted certificated is required)
- Staged Exchange migration (not included in Small Business Plan)
- IMAP e-mail migration
- Compare the types of migration
Other frequently asked question
- How to configure Outlook client
- Set Up E-Mail in Outlook 2007(video tutorial)
- Set Up E-Mail in Outlook 2010(video tutorial)
- How to configure Mobile Phone by different protocols
- Learn About E-Mail on a Mobile Phone(video tutorial)
- Set Up a Shared Mailbox & Grant Full Access (video tutorial)
- Open Another Mailbox via OWA
Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Service Description
Office 365 Help
Should you have further enquiries, please feel free to let me know.
- Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises
- Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses