Last week, 14 Windows 6 and Windows 7 related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 7 KB articles:
· 980382 The computer stops responding after you rename a folder in Windows Server 2008 SP2 and in Windows Vista SP2
· 980596 An LDAP bind to a Windows Server 2008-based server fails when the client enables only the "confidentiality protection" bit
· 980794 System state backup error in Windows Server 2008 and in Windows Vista: "Enumeration of the files failed"
· 981357 The handle count of the system process keeps increasing in Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista
· 951418 Stop error in Win7 and in Win2008 R2: "0x00000050 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA"
· 979720 Error message when Windows Deployment Service clients cannot obtain the boot image from a Windows Server 2008 R2-based WDS server: "PXE-E78: Could not locate boot server"
· 981425 A computer that is running Client for NFS restarts automatically when you access multiple folders on an NFS share through a DFS root
Windows 7 - 7 KB articles:
· 979903 "STOP 0x000000A" Stop error when there is a request to allocate a large amount of contiguous physical memory in Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7
· 980663 Stop error in Windows 7 and in Windows Server 2008 R2 if a heavy load situation exists or if connectivity issues exist: "STOP: 0x000000B8"
· 981275 A UEFI-enabled computer stops at a black screen in the startup process for Win7 and for Win2008 R2
· 981679 An application that captures and plays audio stops responding in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 976036 The logon and logoff scripts do not run in Windows Server 2008 R2 if you use the same user account to create another RDC session
· 979137 An NPS server that is running Windows Server 2008 SP2 or Windows Server 2008 R2 does not send an Access-Reject packet to an NPS client
· 979808 "Robocopy /B" does not copy the security information such as ACL in Windows 7 and in Windows Server 2008 R2