Last 2 weeks, 36 Windows 6 and Windows 7 related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 9 KB articles:
· 979288 A 32-bit application that uses the GetCursorPos() function may crash when you run it in a 64-bit version of Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008
· 979101 The command "netsh interface ipv4 dump" does not export the subnet mask setting in Windows 7, in Windows Server 2008 R2, in Windows Server 2008, and in Windows Vista
· 979492 An .inf file cannot be validated when an application uses the "SetupVerifyInfFile" function in Windows Vista and in Windows Server 2008
· 979231 Memory usage keeps increasing if Schannel authentication is used after the update 968389 is installed in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008
· 979234 The memory usage for the Csrss.exe process keeps increasing if a drive letter is frequently changed
· 979241 No event is added to the System log or to an operational channel when a print job is canceled or deleted
· 979247 The DFS Replication service stops responding on a Windows Server 2008-based downstream server that is configured to replicate data from many upstream servers
· 979293 Error message when you view or modify the migrated Group Policy objects in Windows Server 2008: "Attribute cannot be empty"
· 975332 Users and applications cannot access authorization rules that are stored in Authorization Manager
Windows Server 2008 - 10 KB articles:
· 979557 Stop error on a terminal server that is running a 64-bit version of Windows Server 2008 when a user remotely controls another terminal server session: "STOP: 0x0000007E"
· 975616 User accounts are not authenticated by the domain controllers that are in the child domain if "The other domain supports Kerberos AES Encryption" check box is selected
· 971438 A Group Policy object is not applied to a computer that is a member of a nested group on a Windows Server 2008-based domain controller
· 976424 Error code when the kpasswd protocol fails after you perform an authoritative restore: "KDC_ERROR_S_PRINCIPAL_UNKNOWN"
· 979163 Many pages are printed when you try to print an Excel worksheet by using a redirected printer if the Terminal Services Easy Print feature is used
· 978625 Stop error in Windows Server 2008 when you access a shared network resource: "0x00000027"
· 978790 The File Share Witness resource is in a failed state even though the File Share Witness directory is available, and quorum cannot be maintained in a Windows Server 2008 failover cluster
· 978927 The highlighted menus of all the running applications are displayed incorrectly in a Windows Server 2008-based terminal server session
· 978994 Error message when you try to migrate the SYSVOL share from the FRS to the DFSR service in a Windows Server 2008 domain: "The parameter is incorrect"
· 979100 Error message when you try to add a user account to a role or delete a user account from a role: "Cannot save one or more changes. The following problem occurred: The parameter is incorrect"
Windows 7 - 7 KB articles:
· 976527 Error message on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2: "STOP: 0x00000050"
· 978917 A PostScript printer prints an error message instead of the expected document
· 978571 Stop error when you try to put the computer into hibernation (S4) in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2: "STOP: 0x0000000A IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
979366 The burning operation fails with a time-out error when you try to burn files to a DVD-R Dual Layer disc in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 979099 An update is available to remove the application manifest expiry feature from AD RMS clients
· 978884 A "Request For Permission to Use a Key" dialog box appears every time that you send an e-mail message in Outlook 2007
· 976586 Error in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 when unlocking a computer or switching users
Windows Server 2008 R2 - 10 KB articles:
· 979564 The DFS Replication Management Pack shows alerts for cluster network names that are in the “healthy” status on a Windows Server 2008 R2 failover cluster
· 979039 Error message when you view or modify the migrated Group Policy objects in Windows Server 2008 R2: "Attribute cannot be empty"
· 978838 Error message when you run the "Set-GPPermission" cmdlet or the "Get-GPPermission" cmdlet: ""_ploc" is not a valid security group"
· 977096 You cannot diagnose the snapshot creation failures when a VSS hardware provider is installed in Windows 7 and in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 977184 You cannot install Active Directory on an iSCSI boot computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2
· 977695 The SceCli 1202 events are logged when some Group Policy settings are refreshed in Windows Server 2008 R2 and in Windows 7
· 978527 The Resource Hosting Subsystem (Rhs.exe) process stops unexpectedly when you start a cluster resource in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 979294 The Dcdiag.exe tool takes a long time to run in Windows Server 2008 R2 and in Windows 7
· 979214 The DirSync control search does not return the deactivated linked attributes from a modified object in a Windows Server 2008 R2-based domain
· 979524 The DFS Replication service crashes randomly in x64-based versions of Windows Server 2008 R2