Last both weeks, 11 SQL Server related hot-fix KB articles were updated. 8 articles for SQL Server 2008, 2 articles for SQL Server 2005 and 1 article for SQL Server 2000. Below are the details:
SQL Server 2008 - 8 KB articles:
· 962229 FIX: Error message when you install Microsoft Sync Framework 1.0: "This setup requires the .NET Framework version 2.0.50727. Please install the .NET Framework and run this setup again"
· 961221 FIX: You receive an access violation error when you synchronize a deleted folder that contains that contains the Desktop.ini file or the Thumbs.db file by using the File Sync Provider in Microsoft Sync Framework 1.0
· 968740 FIX: Error message when you perform an online index rebuild operation for a table that has no clustered index in SQL Server 2008: "Location: pageref.cpp:913 Expression: IS_OFF"
· 968742 FIX: Error message when you rebuild a table that has sparse columns in SQL Server 2008: "Cannot alter table '<TableName>' because the table either contains sparse columns or a column set column which are incompatible with compression"
· 968543 FIX: Error message is logged in the SQL Server 2008 Errorlog file when you perform operations on some temporary tables in SQL Server 2008: "Time out occurred while waiting for buffer latch"
· 969131 FIX: When you design a SQL Server 2008 report in Visual Studio 2008, no data is returned for a dataset that retrieves data from an XML Web Service by using a query that calls a Web service method
· 968080 FIX: An access violation occurs when you run the DBCC CLEANTABLE statement for a table that has a column of the bit data type in SQL Server 2008
· 970198 FIX: You receive an incorrect result when you run a query that uses the row_number function in SQL Server 2008
SQL Server 2005 - 2 KB articles:
· 969936 Stop error message when you install SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 or SQL Server 2008 on a Windows XP-based computer that is earlier than Windows XP SP3: "CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION"
· 968951 FIX: A SQL Server 2005-based application cannot connect to a mirrored database by using the JDBC driver 1.2 after the first successful connection
SQL Server 2000 - 1 KB article:
· 960802 FIX: The Internet Explorer process crashes when you print or preview a report by using the RSClientPrint control that is included in SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services in two separate browsers