Last week, 8 Windows legacy products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 1 for Windows XP, and 7 for Windows Server 2003. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 1 KB article:
· 958819 Error message when you press the power button to turn off a Windows XP-based computer: "STOP: 0x000000D5"
Windows Server 2003 - 7 KB articles:
· 960852 Stop error when an application calls the SystemParametersInfo function on a Windows Server 2003-based computer: "0x00000050"
· 968185 Error message when you try to export the DHCP server configuration by running the "netsh dhcp server export" command on a Windows Server 2003-based server: "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format"
· 968451 Stop error message when you enable File Server Resource Manager quota management on an NTFS volume on a Windows Server 2003 R2-based computer: "Stop 0x0000007E"
· 968585 A handle leak occurs in the print spooler service after you resubmit a print job to a shared printer on which the "Keep printed documents" option is enabled
· 968730 Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP clients cannot obtain certificates from a Windows Server 2008-based certification authority (CA) if the CA is configured to use SHA2 256 or higher encryption
· 969373 WINS servers on a network send multicast packets too frequently, and this generates excessive CPU usage and network broadcast storms in a Windows Server 2003 environment
· 968447 The COM+ Event System stops processing the query for matching subscriptions when it detects a corrupted subscription on a Windows Server 2003-based computer