Last week, 10 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 1 is for Visual Studio, 5 are for .Net Framework, and 4 are for BizTalk Server. Below are the details:
Visual Studio - 1 KB article:
· 967690 erformance of testing decreases after several hours when you run load tests by using team system load testing tools in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 TFS
.Net Framework - 5 KB articles:
· 962351 The pop-out menus are not displayed when you use Internet Explorer 8.0 in Standards mode to view an ASP.NET Web page that has dynamic menus
· 967114 Error message when you use the System.Data.DataTable.InsertRow method or any other overload method in a .NET Framework 2.0-based application to insert rows into a table: "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow"
· 962231 Error message when a .NET Framework 3.5-based application displays lots of text at different sizes or has a very long process lifetime: "0xC0000005"
· 962932 Some East Asian glyphs are not displayed correctly on a Windows-based computer when you run .NET Framework 3.5-based applications
· 967328 You may lose system resources during the life of some Windows Presentation Foundation applications
BizTalk Server - 4 KB articles:
· 952817 BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT validates an MT103 message that contains a minus sign (-) or a colon (:) in the first line
· 960990 A hotfix is available for BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2008 Message Pack to resolve several issues that are related to SWIFT message validation
· 954729 A required update is available to enable a feature in BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.1 that allows for country code validation and currency code validation by referencing the database tables
· 954731 A required update is available to enable a feature in BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 3.0 that allows for country code validation and currency code validation by referencing the database tables