Last week, 17 Developer products related hot-fix KB articles were released, and 3 are for Windows Embedded system, 4 are for Visual Studio, 7 are for .Net Framework, 2 are for BizTalk Server,and 1 is for IIS. Below are the details:
Windows Embedded system - 3 KB articles:
· 961933 A non-NULL handle is returned even if the LoadLibrary function does not load an executable module successfully in Windows Embedded CE 6.0
· 960707 The video render filter cannot use a custom FourCC color format to render video frames in Windows Embedded CE 6.0
· 961873 You receive a "Data Abort" exception error message when a formatted flash that was inserted to a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device is mounted
Visual Studio - 4 KB articles:
· 962219 The installation of a vcredist application included in Visual Studio 2008 SP1 fails when the language of Visual Studio differs from the language of the operating system
· 963696 The compile errors are not displayed in the Error List window when you use Edit and Continue when you debug a Visual C++ 2008 SP1-based project
· 967483 A hotfix that enables Team Foundation Server 2008 to work with Expression Studio 3
· 967485 An access violation occurs on Cl.exe when you build a C++ class that contains thousands of members in Visual Studio 2008
.Net Framework - 7 KB articles:
· 957661 Exception error message when you use a virtual path provider to serve a Web page that has a ScriptManager control: "Directory '<file directory>' does not exist. Failed to start monitoring file changes."
· 961864 Web clients may have several problems when you access an ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX-enabled Web site
· 963676 he CLR fails with a fatal execution engine error, and a crash occurs when you run an application by using the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
· 967812 A hotfix is available that updates some properties in the System.Globalization.RegionInfo class for Slovakia, for Slovenia, and for Turkey
· 963707 How to manually remove the .NET Framework Assistant for Firefox
· 961847 Error message when you view a page in design mode after you recompile a .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1-based project: "Error creating control – 'ControlInstanceName [text]' could not be set on property 'PropertyName'"
· 961902 Error message when you compile an ASP.NET project that contains many application resource files: "A first chance exception of type 'System.ArgumentException' occurred in mscorlib.dll"
BizTalk Server - 2 KB articles:
· 967945 The generated XML files are much larger than expected when you try to split an EDI document that contains multiple sub-documents by using a "multiple" type schema in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
· 959105 Multiple RunTimeAgent processes are created when you use the Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for Oracle database to connect to an Oracle server
Internet Information Service - 1 KB article:
· 962943 You receive a Stop 0x0000007e error message on a blue screen when the AppPoolCredentials attribute is set to true and you use a domain account as the application pool identity in IIS 7.0