Last week, 22 SQL Server related hot-fix KB articles were released and they are for SQL Server 2008. Below are the details:
SQL Server 2008 - 22 KB articles:
· 958760 You may experience issues when you try to expand the Databases node in SQL Server Management Studio, or the sp_spaceused stored procedure takes a long time to run in SQL Server 2008
· 958940 The Disk I/O Usage chart and the Network Usage chart contain incorrect data when you view the Server Activity History report in SQL Server 2008
· 958947 When you run multiple full-text search queries in parallel in SQL Server 2008, the queries take much longer to finish than if you run them sequentially
· 960566 The chart of a mining model is empty when you browse the mining model in Excel 2007 by using SQL Server 2008 Data Mining Add-ins for Office 2007
· 960573 Error message when you try to create a WMI event alert by using the sp_add_alert stored procedure in SQL Server 2008: "The @wmi_query could not be executed in the @wmi_namespace provided"
· 960770 You receive error 605 and error 824 when you run a query that inserts data into a temporary table in SQL Server 2008
· 960771 Some attributes of a nested table do not appear in a SQL Server 2008 Data Mining model when the data source is a cube
· 960864 Error message when you view a mining model in Mining Model Viewer in SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services: "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.Item has already been added"
· 960996 When you use a ReportViewer control to view a SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services report that contains two pages, the formatting for the second page is lost
· 961094 Error message when you try to connect to a cube by using a user account that belongs to multiple database roles in SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services: "Two sets specified in the function have different dimensionality"
· 961126 Error message when you run a maintenance plan in SQL Server 2008: "The SQL Server Execute Package Utility requires Integration Services to be installed"
· 961271 In a SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services report that contains several levels, some items disappear when you collapse another item
· 961272 A maintenance plan that contains a Rebuild Index task takes much longer than you expect to run in SQL Server 2008
· 961282 Error message when you try to display a report in SQL Server 2008 Management Studio: "System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array"
· 961283 An access violation may occur when you run a query that uses a parallel execution plan in SQL Server 2008
· 961323 The memory usage increases gradually when you frequently back up or restore a database in SQL Server 2008
· 961359 You receive an error message when you try to parse XML data in SQL Server 2008
· 961360 The page numbers may be hardcoded in the pages after you export a report to Excel format in SQL Server 2008
· 961393 When you print a report by using the SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Client-Side Printing functionality, the spacing is too small or too large
· 961481 A database audit specification is set to the sysrowsets object instead of the schema object that you specified in SQL Server Management Studio in SQL Server 2008
· 961699 Error message when you perform a partition merge in SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services: "Detected inconsistency between User define slice and detected slice of partition"
· 958445 Changes are committed even if you roll back the transaction when an application uses the System.Data.OracleClient Oracle Provider to connect to an Oracle database in the .NET Framework 2.0 SP2