Last week, 13 Windows 6.0 products related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 13 KB articles:
· 950790 Error message when you use the Robocopy command together with the /ZB option to copy data from a file server to a Windows Vista-based or Windows Server 2008-based client: "Error 5: Access is denied"
· 957933 A delay occurs when you try to reconnect to the network on a Windows Vista Service Pack 1-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer that is a member of a domain
· 958360 The physical video memory capacity is displayed incorrectly in Windows Vista and in Windows Server 2008 if the graphics adapter's physical video memory is at least 4 GB
· 958851 Issues occur when you hot-plug or hot-unplug an external PCI Express graphics device while a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 is asleep or hibernating
· 961270 A custom event is logged incorrectly when you run a 32-bit application in a 64-bit version of Windows Server 2008 or of Windows Vista
· 955803 Stop error during the shutdown process on a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista SP1-based computer: "Stop 0x00000050"
· 956136 If calls to VSS management interface APIs are made while protected snapshot replications are occurring, the APIs encounter performance issues in Windows Server 2008 and in Windows Vista SP1
· 956463 Windows Server 2008 Network Policy Server (NPS) recognizes all computers as domain controllers in the NAP reporting data
· 955446 USB devices do not automatically recover from an overcurrent condition on a computer that is running Windows Vista SP1 or Windows Server 2008
· 955548 Error message when you try to use the Encrypting File System wizard to create a self-signed certificate that can be stored in a smart card on a Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)-based computer or on a Windows Server 2008-based computer
· 956524 You cannot edit the Administrative Templates when you apply a "Restrict users to the explicitly permitted list of snap-ins" setting in a Group Policy object in a Windows Server 2008 domain
· 959087 A hotfix is available that enables Windows Server 2008 to support Corrected Memory Error notification through Corrected Machine Check (CMC) interrupts and through CMC polling
· 956182 Stop error message when you try to perform directory listing of a NFS share that is mounted on a Windows Server 2008-based NFS client: "STOP 0x00000050"