Last week, 5 Windows 6.0 products related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 5 KB articles:
· 957388 December 2008 Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 Application Compatibility Update
· 958909 It may take a long time to log on to a Windows Vista-based computer that has antivirus software installed, and you may notice that the file size of the Setupapi.app.log file is very large
· 959978 Error message when you back up a Windows Server 2003-based virtual machine on a Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V-based computer: "GetWriterStatus FAILED for Selected writer [Microsoft Hyper-V VSS Writer], writer is in state  [VSS_WS_FAILED_AT_FREEZE]"
· 960763 Severe system performance problems occur on a Windows Vista-based computer after you install HP printer software, version 11
· 957389 When you run an SUA application that prints log messages from the system logger daemon, ISO 8859 characters are printed incorrectly on Windows Server 2003 R2-based, Windows Vista-based, and Windows Server 2008-based computers