Last week, 6 Windows legacy products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 1 for Windows XP, 4 for Windows Server 2003, 1 for IE. Below are the details:
Windows XP - 1 KB article:
· 957070 When a user offers a Remote Assistance invitation to an expert user who is running Windows XP SP3, the expert’s logon attempt forcibly logs off the original user
Windows Server 2003 - 4 KB articles:
· 957778 VSS requestor instances fail when you start multiple VSS requestor instances with a VSS hardware provider to delete snapshots in Windows Server 2003
· 959608 Error message when you run the Chkdsk.exe utility to fix a corrupted volume on a Windows Server 2003-based computer: "Stop 0x00000024"
· 960028 The DB2.exe Command Prompt window may hang in Windows Server 2003 when you run a batch file to execute DB2-related tasks
· 960092 A Windows Server 2003-based terminal server that also runs Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server may crash every few days, and you may receive a gray screen when you log on to the terminal server
Internet Explorer 7 - 1 KB article:
· 954312 Certificate error when you try to visit an SSL Web site by using Internet Explorer 7: "There is a problem with this website's security certificate"