Last week, 5 Developer products related hot-fix KB article were released, including 4 for Windows CE and 1 for VC++. Below are the details:
Windows CE - 4 KB articles:
· 957302 FIX: When you use media that is formatted as TexFAT to store the registry hive files on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device, the flushing mechanism works very slowly for Windows CE Database (CEDB) volumes and registry hive files
· 956842 FIX: Error message when you connect a Windows Vista-based computer to a Windows Network Projector on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based target device: "The network projector is unable to display at the current screen resolution"
· 956352 FIX: When you connect a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2-based device to a shared folder on Windows Server 2003 computer that has the Digitally sign Communications (always) setting enabled, the authentication fails
· 954747 FIX: Connection Manager can create a connection by using Bluetooth DUN successfully only when the Bluetooth HFP is active and Connection Manager does not provide an interface for supporting external HFP modules in Windows Embedded NavReady
Visual C++ - 1 KB article:
· 956091 FIX: An application that calls the Std::vector::resize function in Visual C++ 2005 may crash