Last week, 8 SQL Server related hot-fix KB articles were released, and they are for SQL Server 2005. Below are the details:
SQL Server 2008 - 8 KB articles:
· 956387 FIX: Error message when you query the attribute members of a parent/child dimension in SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services: "Either you do not have permission to access the specified member, or the specified member does not exist"
· 956384 FIX: Error message when you run an UPDATE statement against a table that has a DML trigger in SQL Server 2005: "An inconsistency was detected during an internal operation"
· 956383 FIX: Performance decreases when you use the SQL Server 2008 version of SQL Native Client to connect to an instance of SQL Server 2005 and run a parameterized query
· 956379 FIX: The SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services service stops unexpectedly when you deploy a new Analysis Services database to overwrite an existing database
· 956351 FIX: Queries in multiple threads run much slower when you use the SQL Server 2005 Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver 1.2 than when you use the SQL Server JDBC driver 2.0
· 955696 FIX: A deadlock may occur when you run a query that uses a parallel execution plan in SQL Server 2005
· 955686 FIX: Error message when you use a cursor that has a very long cursor statement in SQL Server 2005: "Attempt to access expired blob handle"
· 948344 FIX: Performance data is not updated when you run a tool that uses SQL Server performance counters to collect performance data for an instance of SQL Server 2005