Last week, 7 Windows 6.0 products related hot-fix KB articles were released. Below are the details:
Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 - 7 KB articles:
· 955249 A Windows Vista-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer that has a Secure Digital memory card slot enabled stops responding when you try to put it into either standby or hibernation
· 954708 An update to add support for the serialization of complex Extensible Metadata Platform (XMP) data types in the Windows Imaging Component
· 956119 A Windows Vista-based DHCP client computer may lose the IP address after the computer resumes from sleep mode or hibernation
· 955252 Error message when you restart a multicore-processor computer that is running Windows Vista: "STOP 0x0000007B"
· 953403 Stop error when you attach a Niveus IceVault Disc Changer to a Windows Vista SP1-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer: "STOP: 0x0000007E"
· 950087 After you add a shared printer that is located on a down-level Windows-based print server to a Windows Vista-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer, the print server performance gradually decreases
· 955015 Stop error message on a Windows Server 2008-based computer when the NFS feature is enabled: "Stop: 0x00000019"