According to some of your feedbacks, we notice that it’s hard to distinguish the Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 hot-fix KB articles, because Windows Vista SP1 and Windows Server 2008 share the same core code. And you know, many Windows Vista hot-fixes can be applied to Windows Server 2008. At the same time, Messaging related products changed the way in which the hot-fixes release (by the CU packages). Therefore, we change our weblog post schedule slightly. Below is the new schedule:
· Monday: Windows Legacy Products, such as Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and SMS. Also, we will include Internet Explorer 6/7 in Monday post;
· Tuesday: Windows 6.0 Products, such as Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008;
· Wednesday: Developer related Products, such as IIS, HIS, BizTalk Server, Visual Studio, Windows CE and so on.
· Thursday: SQL Server Products: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 and son on;
· Friday: Messaging related Products: Exchange Server 2003, Exchange Server 2007 and so on. Additionally, we will also post some hot issue at Friday;
As always, we will update our content according to your voice. Thank you for all your support!