Last week, 8 Windows Server products related hot-fix KB articles were released, including 5 for Windows Server 2003, 1 for Systems Management Server, 2 for Data Protection Manager. Below are the details:
Windows Server 2003- 5 KB articles:
· 951749 Stop error message on a terminal server that is running Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Windows Server 2003 SP2: "Stop 0x000000AB (SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT)"
· 951059 On a Windows Server 2003-based computer, registry-based policy settings are unexpectedly removed after a user logs on to the computer
· 950928 Error message when you restart a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 or an x64-based version of Windows XP Professional: "Stop 0xC000021A"
· 949391 When Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) tries to delete hardware support snapshots on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 or an x64 version of Windows XP, the operation may fail
· 946565 On a Windows Server 2003-based computer that has the update from security bulletin MS07-062 installed, you may experience a memory leak in DNS
Systems Management Server - 1 KB articles:
· 949767 When you use PXE to run a task sequence on a System Center Configuration Manager 2007 client computer, the task sequence does not run
Data Protection Manager - 2 KB articles:
· 949783 After you use System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 to back up a SharePoint site, file recovery operations fail
· 949561 Network bandwidth usage throttling may not work in System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 if some network ports are unused