I feel sorry that we had not posted on this weblog since February 25th. From the comments I received, I know that many of you care about the weblog and expect to see the weblog go live again. To be honest, I'm much appreciated on your comments/supports and I want to say: Thank You Very Much!
We really want to provide better and consistent information, so we have been discussed a way to share the information better. After some days' re-organization and process optimization, now, we are coming back. Here, I'd like to share the updated posting schedule and the future content with you.
1. We will categorize and post the list for newly published hot-fix related KB articles by week. Therefore, you can check what hot-fixes had released in the past 7 days for the specific Microsoft products per the schedule.
Below are the details:
· Monday: Windows Client Products, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Internet Explorer 6/7 and so on;
· Tuesday: Windows Server Products, such as Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, SMS, MOM and so on;
· Wednesday: Internet or Developer related Products, such as IIS, HIS, BizTalk Server, Visual Studio, Windows CE and so on.
· Thursday: Messaging related Products: Exchange Server 2003, Exchange Server 2007 and son on;
· Friday: SQL Server Products: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 and son on;
2. We are working on the KB articles for hot-issues that are impacting many users all over the world. We do think this blog is a good place to share the hot-issues that we have found from incidents, as most of the readers here have IT background. So, we plan to post the information and hopefully you can catch the hot-issues and proactively find out the resolution for the potential issues you may encounter;
3. We also plan to use this place to share our findings from the feedback on the Hot-fix KB articles, as this will be beneficial for users to understand a broad view and the underneath information. We also want to get your voice as well to make the KB articles to be more helpful.
We will start posting Windows Client related hot-fix KB articles from next Monday. Hope it can benefit you.