Just to keep you updated about the hot-fix related Windows client KB articles released last week. There are 5 issues for Windows Vista are resolved by hot-fix. For these 5 hot-fixes, 2 articles are released publicly and other 3 can only be accessed internally.
Windows XP and Internet Explorer - no fix released in the past week;
Windows Vista - 5 KB articles:
- 949126 Class 6 Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) card may not be recognized on a computer that is running Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- 943059 You may be unable to start an executable when you drag multiple files onto a shortcut on a Windows Vista-based computer
- 948252* Error message when you try to install any Windows Update, hotfix or service pack after you perform System Restore in Windows Vista: "0x80071A91"
- 947883* After you install an update that is mentioned in KB 943899 on a Windows Vista-based computer, certain hard disk drives may not be recognized when a computer resumes from sleep or hibernation
- 948870* When a 32-bit application sends an IOCTL_SFFDISK_DEVICE_COMMAND request in a 64-bit version of Windows Vista, the device driver returns an incorrect value
Note, although the last three KB articles are required by your higher Confidentiality Agreement, the fix will be included in the Windows Update or the coming Vista Service Pack. So...
I will be very glad to hear your voice:-)