This is Cristy, I'm glad to share the newly released hot-fix related articles last week (Dec. 1 - 7). This is a beginning and I will keep posting the article list every week and in the near feature, the list for other products will be ready in this website.
Let's see the bugs that have been fixed last week:
- 945435 You experience a long delay when you try to access to a WebDAV share for the first time on a Windows Vista-based computer
- 945322 Network communication may be slow when a Windows Vista-based computer connects to a network
- 945222 On a Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer, you cannot access the correct DFS share after information about the link target is updated
- 945149 Graphics performance can be improved in certain multiple-GPU scenarios on a Windows Vista-based computer
- 945145 On a Windows Vista-based computer, you may be prompted for your passport credentials every time that you try to access documents on a WebDAV site from a new workspace
- 945125 The preview function does not work correctly in Windows Movie Maker on a Windows Vista-based computer
- 945122 User profiles are unexpectedly deleted after you configure the "Delete user profiles older than a specified number of days on system restart" Group Policy setting on a Windows Vista-based computer
- 944939 The first logon to a Windows XP-based computer through terminal services is not denied even though the user is not a member of the Remote Desktop Users group
- 944904 Error message on a Windows XP-based computer when you work with a network share: "STOP: 0x000000C2 BAD_POOL_CALLER"
- 944240 An application that sends an IOCTL_SFFDISK_DEVICE_COMMAND request to a Secure Digital (SD) card receives an error message on a 64-bit version of Windows Vista: "ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED"
- 943719 IP networking over the IEEE 1394 bus is not supported in Windows Vista and in all later versions of Windows
- 943253 You notice timing jitter and clock drift when you perform an editing operation or a playback operation on a MIDI audio device in Windows Vista
- 942710 The Address bar is displayed unexpectedly when you use Internet Explorer 7 to browse a Web page that you developed
- 941948 A Winsock application that you develop cannot receive ICMP error messages in raw sockets on a Windows Vista-based computer
- 941660 Windows PowerShell 1.0 does not work correctly with custom locales or with programs that prevent Windows PowerShell 1.0 from accessing the root of each file system drive in Windows Vista, in Windows Server 2003, and in Windows XP
- 939850 After you use a smart card to unlock a Windows XP-based computer, you are prompted for authentication when you access resources that require NTLM authentication
- 938716 You may be unable to save a file in a Microsoft Office program on a Windows Vista-based computer
- 938715 After you restart a Windows Vista-based computer to complete the removal of a hotfix that contains the Usbccgp.sys file, the computer may stop responding
- 931618 The two sides of an audio call may not hear one another on a Windows XP-based computer that has Communicator installed
- 923966 The pen service does not exclude certain HID digitizers on a Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005-based Tablet PC
You can easily use RSS to stay up to date with us. Hope this content helpful.
I will be very glad to hear your voice:-)